Photo Therapy for Medical Conditions
What is Omnilux™?
The Omnilux™ system was developed after 12 years of extensive medical research. The product line available at
Medically Omnilux™ therapy can be incorporated into the management of the following skin conditions: psoriasis, dermatitis, eczema, the calming of rosacea, the acceleration of wound healing, reduction of scarring and can be used in combination of topicals to manage vitiligo.
Treatments sessions start at 300GHS.
The overall advantages of Omnilux™ therapy are:
- Stimulates the body's
owncellular mechanisms by photomodulation
- Not a laser or an IPL so no heat, no side effects or downtime
- Non-invasive, non-ablative safe therapy
- No damage to sub-dermal tissue
- A relaxing and calming experience
- Compatible with existing skin rejuvenation techniques such as Chemical Peels, Pelleve and Microdermabrasion reducing the side effects and speeding up the time your tissue takes to regenerate
- Allows treatment of large areas such as the face and chest
How Do I Schedule an Omnilux™ Light Therapy Session For My Skin Concern?
Naz'Rene Clinic & Skincare’s medical skin care team delivers high tech, innovative, effective and minimal downtime ways to achieve beautiful and healthy skin. If you’re looking for more information on Omnilux™ Light Therapy or any other medical service At Naz'Rene Clinic & Skincare you can continue browsing our website to learn more. If you have any questions regarding your face and body treatment options you can reach us at our office in Kanda, Accra, Ghana +233(0)302906393 +233(0)572780776.